HyperFruit on YouTube
- Cut Stricken Libraries Celebrate World Book Night:
World Book Night was celebrated last night, amongst the na...
- Visit the Old Town!:
Hull’s old town is thriving with tourist attractions suitable for everyone and of all ag...
- Museums and archaeology under threat:
Government cuts are affecting many major services such as Social Servic...
- A Deep investigation into life on Mars:
The Deep is playing host to a series of experiments that could determ...
- Architecture in the Old Town:
Previously a bank, now a Wetherspoon pub, named after MP William Wilberforce wh...
- Cut Stricken Libraries Celebrate World Book Night: World Book Night was celebrated last night, amongst the na...
- On Dear Sherlock a triumph through time and space, Michelle Dee said: "Hey Blaza B thanks for posting check out the..."
- On Dear Sherlock a triumph through time and space, Blaza B said: "I can’t see any description or idea of what..."
- On Sugar Mill to stay open, Michelle Dee said: "Well done Chris in getting your third piece on hyperfruit and for..."
- On Hull Film presents Glimmer 2011, michelle dee said: "Today we launch Hull’s 9th International Short Film..."
- On Degrees of excellence, Michelle Dee said: "In the process of speaking to director to resolve this issue. Please..."
Posted on November 13, 2012 | No CommentsDance is everywhere today; on ice; on screen; on highly polished floors and in homes up and down the country. Whether it is Ballroom or Latin; following dance moves on...
Posted on April 24, 2012 | No CommentsSo you’ve been down to the Museum of Club Culture haven’t you what’s it like?
Posted on April 24, 2012 | No CommentsThe Hull Real Ale and Cider festival is an annual event held to deliver the finest and freshest ales in the region.
Posted on April 19, 2012 | No CommentsThe Hull Real Ale and Cider Festival 2012 at the Holy Trinity Church.
Posted on April 19, 2012 | No CommentsSo, a beer festival held in a church. The controversy surrounding such an event would be enough for a news story.
Posted on December 6, 2011 | No CommentsIt’s freezing, and possibly about to rain. Yet, a crowd of what must be over a hundred people is standing outside Fruit, all to experience a night based solely around...
Posted on June 15, 2011 | No CommentsLandscape Works at Studio Eleven by Peter Heaton is an engaging study that uses black and white photographs, exploring new ways to look at the traditional ‘landscape’ genre.
Posted on May 10, 2011 | No CommentsEarly Morning is a work of fiction written by the author Edward Bond and the play is a surrealist view of the late-Victorian age. However, today I view this classic...
Posted on September 16, 2010 | 2 CommentsWhen I first heard the news I thought it a subversive stunt to shake us from a summer stupor. The invite to a Facebook page still didn’t convince me about...
Posted on September 4, 2010 | 1 CommentFruit is transformed into a live theatre space for the official launch event of Hull’s most exciting arts venture.